Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

World of Warcraft and Guild Wars
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I've been a Warcraft geek since Warcraft 1 about a decade ago. World of Warcraft is simply brilliant. It's newb-friendly, there's crap to do when you reach max-level, and you can ALWAYS find something to keep you busy since there are 1000+quests.

WoW is the only online game I've ever really enjoyed.

I love WoW as much as I would love a Suikoden MMORPG.

^Actual quote!
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well finally another Suikox member who like me loves to play the game World of Warcraft. As such what server do you play on Blue Thunder? Oh and as such what side is your main character on? Just wondering since it's something I ask all my fellow players that I meet along the way. Me personally I play mainly as a human warrior on the Bronzebeard server which is cool and all but I am starting to lean more towards using my Orc Hunter character more. Namely because I really enjoy playing as a miner/engineer which is fun to use. Anyways yeah some of the items to be made with that are not always super useful for me but hey thats not the point those things are for skill level gaining. That and I also prefer to use my gun as opposed to strictly using melee weapons like my warrior does.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Engineering is fun. Explosives are fun :D

My main character is a 36 Night Elf Druid on Spinebreaker named Thistledew (currently at Booty Bay). I also have a low-level Gnome Rogue on the same server called Tumbledum (Coolest. Name. Ever.). I have a low-level Dwarf Hunter on Earthen Ring server named Garuf, but that's an RP server so I'm not on too often...but I am starting to like Hunters.

Druids are my favorite. They're without a doubt the most balanced characters in the game. They may not be the best at solo PvP but they're great for solo quest and monster work and can fit any role in a party. I'm aiming for the Hurricane talent. I'm also a Guildmaster! Squee!

I have to say though, I don't get on as often as I would like. I use my friend's account to play and he moves in a month anyway o_o

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: