Suikoden Unique and Informational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Region List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Traz, I think Sars said explorations can't fail. You'll always find something, though whether that something is a singular soldier, or 100,000 soldiers, you won't know.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For all we know you could find yourself coming across a hostile enemy to fight, which would be cool if you were prepared for it.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, but that still wouldn't count as an expedition failure. At least something was found - whether the explorers were prepared or not is up to the decision of the Nation Leader.

You could be fronted with many multiple choices and only one particular answer would net you the reward, the rest would leave you empty handed.

What Sars meant was that every exploration will find something, but I take that it's how you go about the exploration itself that will determine what, if anything else, you be able to bring back.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that is pretty good, and I suppose you are correct, as even if you gained an additional '1' soldier to join your army, the expedition could not ever be classed as a failure. I would not hate a 100,000 soldier reward though. Could prove life saving to any nation that won it. But still, winning a new region is a pretty awesome prize as well.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope I don't sound nagging about this, but I was wondering when we might see the new territories on the map; or, barring that, when we might find out to which territories the new ones will have roads? Thanks!
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After the phase is over. It is easier for Sars to change everything all at once rather than fixing little things here and there.

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You seemed to miss the second half of my question then. He doesn't have to "fix little things here and there" just to let us know where the roads are going to be. He doesn't need to do any work, really, to tell us that.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All this will be known once this phase ends.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Being that this topic is about the region list, is there any way that a person could have co-prefectship of a region? Prior to the list I know that I shared prefectship of Crom Desert with Brect0. If we hadn't switched it, what would have happened? Would it have been like split te advantage of being Prefect when defending that territory? I'm just curious.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron88 wrote:
Being that this topic is about the region list, is there any way that a person could have co-prefectship of a region? Prior to the list I know that I shared prefectship of Crom Desert with Brect0. If we hadn't switched it, what would have happened? Would it have been like split te advantage of being Prefect when defending that territory? I'm just curious.

"Co-prefectships" or similar arrangements are not allowed anymore.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio would have had to have picked one commander in that case. Sars has said that only one member per region.

I don't think that is going to change, but you never know what the future holds.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it ain't gonna change because it would be too complicated to have more than one people as governors. Feel free to do that sort of stuff unofficially though.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But! The correlation between National boards and Suikoxwide boards will differ! Noooooooo!

If that happens in nations, let's keep it a secret Nation Leaders. Ok? For my sanity.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, all. Just a query, a "what-if" situation. I was just a bit curious and it never occured to me before today. Again, thanks for the answer and its celerity (I've been tryin to use this word lately and I think this is the right usage. Finally!).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: