Suikoden United and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do you fear?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah, I know what you mean. Curse the little buggers.

Oh, I also hate leeches. I had one sucking my blood on the underside of my knee and I didn't notice. I felt no pain and it just felt like water inder my knee. A bit later I felt it and it was slimy, so I threw it away.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i think everyone hates mosquitoes. I mean, they'll make you sick and it's really irritating when they start biting. And the same goes for flies. They're dirty and likes to bug people especially when they're eating(especially sweets). As for the leeches, that's the way they are. I remember when we went to a jungle, we have to cross this part of a river that was above knee level. when we reached the other side of the river, we discovered leeches on our knees and they're sucking our blood! We didn't feel even a little pain though...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
VINCENT05

Harmonian Death Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say that i fear spiders. I hate the way they move with their eight legs. It creeps me out. I can with stand any insect except spiders, every since I was a kid. Maybe someday I will overcome my fear of them.

Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Roachs. Anything that looks like a roach. Why were they created. They are so ugly and creepy. They come in your house and you never know it. Everyone has at least one roach in there house. Whether you have a clean house or dirty house.
Molko

Kamikaze Penguins

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont fear insects much, Im afraid of heights. All heights. You will never catch me on a roller coaster. I fear pain too but ironically, I inflict pain upon myself regularly. :? ...weird.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear death. Very much.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just don't fear it (death) because it will happen, like it or not, so I got accostumated to the idea that I will die.

The things that I fear are: heights and torture. The heights don't need much explanation, now for for torture, if I am to die, I just hope that it'll be painless and fast, not long and painful. The idea of suffering just to die right next really scares me.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Lady Andrea

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've decided on my ultimate scary thing: Landis covered in fake hair, with fake nails, as a midget with shark jaws that swims in deep water and tries to eat me when I'm swimming.

And no, I'm not joking at all. Just ONE of those things makes me shudder.

And I just realized people might be offended by the midget thing, but umm.. I can't help it. I realize it's stupid, but most phobias are.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hell_Fire

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I really get freaked out with sharks and oceans. Last year I was windsurfing and fin kept bobbing up and down. I was insanely freaked. Luckily it was a dolphin.

Suikoden Role Play - Players wanted
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fish -- I don't know why, but I've just always been scared of fish.
Heights -- I can not stand heights.
Asphyxiation -- I do NOT want to be strangled or drown. I would much rather be shot or stabbed.
Spiders -- Ewwwwwww
Slugs -- I live in Arkansas, but I just recently moved here from Texas. I am not used to all this humiditiy so I'm not used to slugs. Everytime I go to feed the dog after it rains there are slugs. I have been known to scream and run inside, no matter how late it may be.
Escilators -- I've always been afraid of escilators, but one incident in 8th grade confirmed that fear. I was at a mall in Dallas with some other people from my class. I had been searching for this one friend of mine. Well, I was trying to go down stairs so I put one foot on the escilator, but I happened to see a bunch of girls from my class a floor higher. I ended up with one foot on the escilator and one foot on solid ground. When I brought the foot on the ground down to my other foot I almost fell. Up escilators are fine, though. I just can't go down.
Oompa Loompas -- Those things are just creepy! I still want to go see the new movie, though. Those oompa loompas don't seem so scary.

I'm just a scaredy cat. Heh... I'm sure I'm scared of some other stuff, but I just can't remember right now.

Zangetsu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear spiders but not all spiders. I only hate hairy spiders like tarantula.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphym wrote:

Asphyxiation -- I do NOT want to be strangled or drown. I would much rather be shot or stabbed.

Then here's a question, since you brought this up. Would you rather be burned at the stake, or would you rather drown, as a cause of death? Why not the other? What are you afraid of that makes the other method unbearable for you?

For me, i wouldn't like either of them. Dying old is the way for me! :roll: OK, if i was forced to choose one, i would probably choose drowning. Because i like the ocean, and i suppose i am ultimately more of a water person. I'd probably like to be buried at sea, even. I don't think it's that much morse than being burned, though i suppose that it would porbably hurt a whole lot more, out of guessing. I have no experience with either. :wink:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think burning at the stake is an awful form of execution and I know that I'd easily prefer drowning. I would not like to be burned slowly. I can't stand the heat. Iget overheated in the summer even if I'm not doing anything. I am very resistant to the cold though and I like it. I think if it was a choice, I'd rather be frozen than the other two options.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yikes!!! Just when I think death, drowning or being buried alive are my only fears, you tell me about burning in a stake. Gosh, that would be pretty awful. The thought of my skin being roasted in the fire... brings back memories when I watched this weird movie of cannibals.... oh good Lord, I reminded myself of cannibals. Yech!!! If I ever encounter any of them, I would kill myself, rather than be eaten alive by those sick (in my view anyway) persons. I'm so glad I lived in a more modern world.

Back to my three main fears:

Death - You'd be lying if you didn't fear death in any aspect at all. It's not so much of dying itself, but it's really the circumstances surrounding it. For example, I fear dying when my parents are still alive, because it would be more hurtful for me. Otherwise, I don't really care. Another one is how I die. Dying of suffocation is so not for me. Strangulation, I can probably tolerate, but like I said above, drowning and being buried alive, that would suck.

Drowning - I had a traumatic experience when I was a child. My cousin and I were playing in the sea. Kind of like a tag at sea. I was "it" and I chased her but she kept going deeper into the water. She was only about three inches taller than me, but she knew how to swim really well, and I didn't know how to float back then. When I was chasing her, the water was still up to my neck, then suddenly, it became deeper and I think the water was on my ears already. I could still breathe fine, as long as I keep my head up, so I did, but I couldn't see anyone. Then suddenly, she tackled me and I couldn't breathe in the water. She thought I was having fun, but clearly I was struggling. We were underwater for maybe like ten seconds, eight of which I couldn't breathe. By the time we got back to the surface, my stomach ached so much because I swallowed too much water. My head also ached, and my crying didn't help the situation either. I forgave my cousin, but it's always been stuck on my mind that I do NOT want to die that way. Since then, I haven't really swam on anything (unless it's for swimming class) other than a bathtub. Sea would be too deep, and swimming pool's just full of piss.

Being buried alive - I saw this one episode of Smallville where Chloe was buried by someone, and throughout the scene, I just felt queasy, and that was with a coffin. I couldn't even imagine how horrible it would be if I were buried by myself, without a wooden shelter protecting me. I usually tell myself that if it happens, I should be calm, but I know I would be struggling, making things harder for me. It doesn't help that I'm claustrophobic and little chubby too.

Those are pretty much my biggest fears. Insects and stuff don't bother me really. It's these big things that give me chills. *shudder* I shouldn't have posted this before I go to sleep. :(
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="highwind44029"]

Being buried alive - I saw this one episode of Smallville where Chloe was buried by someone, and throughout the scene, I just felt queasy, and that was with a coffin. I couldn't even imagine how horrible it would be if I were buried by myself, without a wooden shelter protecting me. I usually tell myself that if it happens, I should be calm, but I know I would be struggling, making things harder for me. It doesn't help that I'm claustrophobic and little chubby too.
[quote]

The scene in Kill Bill 2 also is freaky. I was stoned when I saw that movie, and I could imagine how she felt
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: