Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sexuality in Suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think all those narcissitic types like Augustine and Vincent De Boule...i mean come on augustine got the rose broch by winning a beauty pageant and Vincent was the judge kinda trippy if ya ask me....Furthermore you have alot of big stong powerful women in the suikoden series i mean there's always a chance any of them could be a lesbian another thing i love about suikoden is how there's always sexual puns and stuff
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see why Konami would bother with such nonsense as making characters straight or homosexual.
Vayne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok um...i vote Fitcher in Suikoden II. I dont know about that guy he always seems to just have that look.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh i dont think the makes of Suikoden would put homosexuals and if they did put soem in there does it really matter it just makes the game that much more realistic....I mean come on who cares if there are some characters a bit sketchy....Like it actually matters...I think the whole topic is kindof idiotic
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^ But didn't you just say you thought augustine and vincent were 'weird' and that the strong women could be 'lesbians'. you're back tracking, bro. if the topic is so idiotic, don't a message initially playing into the topic then, two days later, going on to calling it stupid. i don't know what it shows but it sure is hypocritical :?
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh i was just saying if there was any lesbians or homosexuals in the game who it might be.....Thats not hypocritical the topic is still stupid and it wasn't in the same day :?
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, i changed that part, talk about reading it the second after i posted it
Vayne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well fitcher was a little fruitie, :) come on you know he was
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well there is a trend nowadays for "asexual pride" I just feel like punchng the mornon who never told me "asexual" also was a type of "orientation" in which your libido is very very, i stress very low so one dosen't feel like boinking every thing on two legs.

Some characters could be "asexual" and therefore "yiffless".

I thoght I was, because there aren't many people I find myself attractied to, in terms said manner. But then I rerember all those yummy anime and game guys (Like Jowy) and now I'm not sure.

0_o

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sinocard wrote:
do not start thinking I am gay you sick bastards

...excuse me? When did this become a homophobic thread?
Alright, I suppose it has been for awhile. But PLEASE do not say things like that. I find it rather offensive -.-...

And I shall jump back to the topic with my old statement of "because there is very little canon information on any given character's sexual orientation, any character could be gay/lesbian, bi, straight or asexual."

Please do not turn this topic into a "OMG he couldn't be gay because gay is sick!!11!one!!" topic. Atleast not any further than it has been.
I know I'm not a mod, and thus people may feel free to ignore me...but this topic did have intelligent coversation before. If you're just going to babble about how someone couldn't possibly be gay because you like them please don't read this topic. For it is about relationships, and that includes gay relationships.
...thank you.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not again!
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, Sinocard is just another typical "gay is sick but lesbian is cool to watch" guy. and some guy was complaining about yaoi fangirls and random gay pairing before...

I honestly dont know how to reply without flaming. Ok, I will shut up now before I really flame someone.

This is a very sensitive issue and people can get REALLY offended if you said something wrong, intentionally or not. So, please THINK before you post, thank you.

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since there's no proof, I don't want to make assumptions. However, 10% of the population here is gay, so I would suspect there are some homosexuals in the Suikoden world. I doubt that Konami will reveal who (if anybody) is gay. Frankly, I doubt they'll even address the issue or care.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

10% huh? A good quote comes to mind..."45.28% of percentages are made up on the spot."
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Diaz wrote:
One word. . . Kenji.

Haha. Kenji definitely is homosexual. I always thought so.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: