Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Training Battle]Harmonia vs Island Nations [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: [Training Battle]Harmonia vs Island Nations [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War Begins--

1st Turn

Round 1
Duke Lebenengel orders the 80 cavalry men of Archangel to start off the battle against Harmonia. High Priest Saben decides to send TheStrategiest's 3041 infantrymen into battle. The infantry stand no chance against the cavarly from the Island Nations, and Archangel's unit is able to defeat 80 Harmonians without a single casualty.

Round 2
Seeing his unit defeated, High Priest Saben decides to counter by leading his own unit into battle. After much thought, Duke Lebenengel orders Kyojin Blight to lead his 285 archers into battle. The archers are able to stay out of the Harmonian magicians' range and fire off volley after volley toward High Priest Saben's unit, defeating 285 Harmonians without suffering a casualty.

Round 3
Frustrated but calm, High Priest Saben orders Kobold to lead his archery unit into battle. Duke Lebenengel sends Filipe's 548 magicians to counter the advnacing Harmonian army. The Harmonian archers send repeated volleys toward the magicians of the Island Nations while staying just outside the range of their powerful spells. Harmonia's archers annihilate the Island Nations' unit without a single casualty.

Results
Harmonia 1
Island Nations 2

Thus, the Island Nations win this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 2.

Last edited by Synchysi on Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Interesting battle... So the Absolute One himself was defeated...
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All posts concerning the mechanics of the battle have been moved to this thread in the Budehuc Castle forum. If there are any more concerns, you may voice them here but please keep the discussion of them to a minimum. If you feel the need to discuss the mechanics of the system or the way it is run, please either post in the thread linked to in this post or make a new thread about it in the Budehuc Castle forum.

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, truly a magnificient strategy, i never thought the main Harmonian Unit to be defetead so early... Hail Lebenengel our glorious leader!
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: [Training Battle] Harmonia vs. The Island Nations Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2nd Turn

Round 1
Coming off a loss, High Priest Saben of Harmonia begins his comeback attempt by sending aisuru's 2073 cavalry soldiers into battle. Duke Lebenengel orders Fitch and his 317 magicians to attack the mighty Harmonians. The powerful magic emanating from the Island Nations' army keep the Harmonian cavalry at bay and manage to defeat 317 of them.

Round 2
Seeing his nation's unit defeated, High Priest Saben decides to counter by sending Stampede's unit of 1825 archers into battle. Simultaneously, Duke Lebenengel orders ChiByakko to lead his 3177 infantrymen into battle. The infantry are able to shield themselves from the rain of arrows and break through Harmonia's defense and annihilate the archery unit.

Round 3
High Priest Saben sends Maximillian Quixote's 6477 cavalry into the final battle, while Duke Lebenengel orders GrimmHooke's 239 infantry to attack the Harmonian's. The sparse infantry unit is completely overwhelmed by the cavalry and their massive numbers. The Island Nations' unit is completely annihilated without causing a single casualty.

Results
Harmonia 1
Island Nations 2

Thus, the Island Nations win this turn.

The Island Nations have clinched victory in this war, so the third turn is unnecessary.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To sum up this joy in one word:

VICTOLY
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Victory is Ours. All Hail the Island Nations and our victorious forces which we shall once again lead into battle against our next foe whomever they might be. This is by no means any strike against Harmonia and those who fight and reside within Harmonia. Just that the better known forces of Harmonia in this world of ours has been defeated by a bunch of Islands. Well done to Harmonia for the battle and may our next encounter be as glorious a battle as this one has been for one side or the other.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woohoo!
Gaien will celebrate today!
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ummmmmm Gaien? Who or what is Gaien? But good that he/she/it will celebrate anyway as well either way Island Nations are victorious. So now my only question is well I already said it but just to restate things who or what is Gaien? *looks around for a Island Nations flag but only finds a flag of the Azores* Well thats close enough I suppose. I have some blood in my family that is from there but only a miniscule amount. It is a series of Islands though so I guess that counts.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaien is one of the island nations' name. Sorry, didn't mean to use a name people wouldn't recognize. Just excited to see a victory!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaien is a country located in a region referred to as "the Island Nations". It can be considered a superpower of sorts, which is why my title is Duke of Gaien.
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WE WON,WE WON!THE ISLAND NATIONS WON!
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know I somewhat figured thats what Gaien was. i was just looking for a bit of a more elaborate explanation of what Gaien is and the power that they hold etc etc etc. So ummm yay for Gaien.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: