Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys I really dont know since I dont really pay all that much attention to them(well not really to anyone as they are merely colored pixels) but I suppose the best done from a "pretty boy" standpoint I would have to say Nash.

Girls much like with the guys are just colored pixels on a screen but if I had to choose I have always appreciated the work that went into putting Chris together so thats what I will go with. This thread would probably be a bit creepy if it wasnt more of an appreciating the work of artists. Much like one would do when seeing a painting like the Mona Lisa or something of that nature if you know what I mean.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If people can draw something 'ugly,' they can draw something 'pretty.' I dont think it's weird to say that you think any characters are attractive, yeah they're drawings and not real, but i dont consider that a problem unless (like some people) you really have yet to make that discovery. It's not creepy so long as you dont lust after them :P
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Female:Wakaba,Kasumi,and Chris

Male:Being a male myself I refuse to answer this.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont think i can honestly pick one. There are so many banging chicks in the suiko world. Jeanne comes to mind first for obvisous reasons. But i liked Apple in S# (the charector art especially ) and Meg in Suikogaiden was HOTT.

And chris in her "traveling clothes" is maaaad hot. I didnt think much of how she looked till she donned that outfit (nash aggress too heh)

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always thought that this kind of topic will come out sooner or later

anyway,
Hottest female : Elza, Sarah
Hottest male: no idea, i am straight

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hottest female:
Ayda, Queen, Jillia, Lorelai
( I like women with dark hair ;] )

Hottest Male:
Hm...I think that women would go for Seed, Solon, Flik of course...well...there's a lot of pretty boys in the series
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucia and Jeane are the hottest girls and I guess Flik would be the hottest guy.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kinnison and Jaques ^_^ Flik.... and maybe Albert Silverberg.
sexy sexy :D
for the girls... Elza, Valeria, and Princess Jillia.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

leena fighter wrote:
If people can draw something 'ugly,' they can draw something 'pretty.'

i freaking agree, while I wouldn't ever decide to title this topic 'hotest' I still agree that while it may in fact just be a drawing, that person in the drawing could have features that would make them very attractive if there were in real life. anyone who looks at this post and says something like 'i don't get boners over pictures, thats gross' totally missed the ball
NoFlyZone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the hottest female is probably Chris or Yumi.... and male well I guess girls would maybe find flik atractive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II
Females-Valeria Millie and Meg

Males-Viktor Tir Mcdohl

Suikoden III
Females-Queen Chris {With out her Armor NOT NAKED!!} [Sarah (if she wasnt so pale)Yun (She was Cute) Yuiri

Males-Jacques Percival Luc

Suikoden IV
Female-Kika
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II
Females-Valeria Millie and Meg

Males-Viktor Tir Mcdohl

Suikoden III
Females-Queen Chris {With out her Armor NOT NAKED!!} [Sarah (if she wasnt so pale)Yun (She was Cute) Yuiri

Males-Jacques Percival Luc

Suikoden IV
Female-Kika
And1balla

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well for guys I'd have to say Luc, Flik, Sasuke, and Fred.

and then for the girls i think that Jeane, Rina, and Kasumi are pretty hot... Oh ya and Chris is hot too.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like girls who can kick *** for some reason...so...

Chris (especially in travelling outfit), Lilly...hmmm...I forget the name of the bodyguard girl from Suikoden II...
Eilie seemed pretty nice too. I was angry when stupid Riou ignored her advances.
As for Suikoden I...I would say Valeria and Kasumi (although I thought Kasumi was a guy at first, her pic in Suikoden II made me feel a little better).

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

female:

Lucia, Kasumi, Chris, Yuzu (if she were older, duh!), Ayda, Karen, Mina (is that her name? the dancing girl from Suikoden 1?), and KIMBERLY!!!

come on! Kimberly is the greatest!!!! but TAKI is the greatest! saggy gossipy grandmothers rule!

male:

Viktor, Tai Ho, Jess, Percival, Camus, Shu, Clive. Leon and Mathiu Silverberg are ♥♥♥ too!

♥♥♥!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: