Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How To get warlock

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion the Mage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: How To get warlock Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I may have passed this point in the game already, but I am getting ready to fight the final boss, I think. When i talk to Elenor she tells me to choose attachment. So, figuring that warlock usually means that they are strong with magic i would like to have him in my party. Could someone please tell me how to get him?
Clops

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Middleport Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Talk to Pablo in the rune cannon room of your ship. Then go to the empty house in middleport and pick the wrong answer when you talk to the treasure box.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Traverse the dungeon after falling through the floor, fight the Land Dragon, and then talk to Warlock.
Fifth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

additional info: the answer to the question before the box explode is 24. I think it's the first option.
Wuziwuzi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Warlock !!!He use good Earth but he not strong so much.U can take Ted to your party.He so strong with Soul Eater
Azn Shado99

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find Warlock to be invalubale with his Flowing and Mother Earth Rune.
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also, if you're just getting ready to fight the final boss, and you've already raided El Eal, you won't be getting the good ending even if you get Warlock now.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last bit of info, after you recruit Warlock, you can go back to that room and recruit Pecola (the decorator). That's really all that's left.

I think the question has been answered sufficiently. Thread closed.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also, this should really be in Gameplay Questions forum.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: